Debbie's Points of Interest

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Here we go again

I can't believe I'm doing this again but you can't learn unless you go out there and try something a million other ways in order to figure out what works best.

I am moving this blog. I'll be bloggin at debbieniful.me

Over a year ago I finished college, started job searching and was advised to use my immense amount of free time constructively as I waited for my lucky break in the "real world" (luckily I did find a long term paid internship, phew). So I slowly came up with a million ideas of what I would want out of a personal blog. 

Well a year later my ruminations will come to fruition, especially now that I've put a financial stake in it by buying a domain name, debbieniful.me

Enjoy and thanks for your patience, this will be a work in progress and hopefully the first step towards what I've always wanted to create :)

No comments:

Post a Comment