Debbie's Points of Interest

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Helloooo Blog!

And buh-bye Tumblr! I can't even handle this excitement right now, I'm using Blogger finally after a year on Tumblr. Check out my old blog here! I will transfer the posts over later this week but right now I'm focused on my layout, planning future posts, learning everything about the Blogger platform, and juggling real life.

I'm happy to be here, so far I love this new design. It expresses my style so much more since I got to customize the colors (everything should always be pink and green, everything.) and the different gadgets let me organize my blog more efficiently!

Refreshing green juice (refer back to "everything should be pink and green"). Cheers to life! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Marriam, I was so lucky to find it! You'll be happy to know as a fellow fashionista that I'm gonna have lots more personal style on here!

      Delete