Debbie's Points of Interest

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Trend Report: Laser-cut Clothing and Accessories

I am loving the laser-cut trend. It adds a new dimension to any clothing item, accessory, and even food (weird but see below...)!

Laser-cutting adds a new style element to anything. Get creative with laser-cut invites... 
or this amazing clutch...
or if your taste buds need a style boost, laser-cut nori!


If you are a bit edgier, you will love this laser-cut skull design on the back of this:

I love these layered laser-cut dresses



A quick look at Forever 21 (I searched the term "laser" just for you!) or H&M and you will see this trend popping up everywhere!



Photo Credits: I found my inspiration on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. So dope. Do they hold up in the wash? Even if you wash em by hand, do they end up ratty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a laser cutter at a group shop that I'm a member of. I believe it's an Epilog 60 watt.
    CNC Routers

    ReplyDelete