Debbie's Points of Interest

Friday, February 3, 2012

EatPastry Vegan Cookie Dough


Warm gooey cookies have become a quick and easy treat thanks to break away dough or quick scopes from premixed jars onto a cookie sheet. But an egg and dairy free lifestyle means no more convenient cookie extravaganzas until I discovered THIS: EatPastry cookie dough! And for those of you who aren’t egg free but just love cookie dough, now you have a great alternative that does not have the danger of raw eggs. I actually don’t like raw dough (or at least I thought) until the sales associate at Root’s Market told me I had to try the dough itself. It was delish and now I love both. The dough comes in 5 all natural flavors, including a gluten free. They use mostly certified organic and fair trade ingredients and are working on getting the their full products certified organic but right now are still a small company working towards that top standard. Their story is REALLY sweet (both literally and figuratively), read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment